1. Responsible for the performance of stores in the subordinate area;
2. Implement the policies and task requirements of the company headquarters to ensure that the store is implemented in place;
3. Guidance and supervision of on-site operation of stores to improve the level of on-site operations;
4. Cultivation of store managers and store assistants;
5. Discover and analyze the problems existing in the operation of the store, propose (collaborative) solutions, and be responsible for the implementation;
6. Coordinate the work with data, design, planning, and commodity departments.
1. Have regional management experience in the department store retail chain industry, or experience in the operation and management of a large chain department store retail industry;
2. Have rich experience and ideas in the operation of department store retail stores;
3. Good at cultivating store manager talents, good at leading the team;
4. Try out the working environment for long-term business trips.
Contact number: 18367970344